Sunday, January 31, 2010

Longest Day update

I've finally gotten my hands on the Longest Day information (the club has a small file box with the information. I now understand my role as chairperson a little better and what I need to get done soon. It also has information dating back to 1996 (Cool!) so further updates are in order to the web pages. As I'm busy with a bunch of things it may take me a couple of weeks to get that extra info on the pages.

The Longest Day meeting are set for the the East Brunswick Public Library on Tuesday April 13th and Thursday May 18th. I wasn't too happy with the dates but it was all that was open and Metuchen's library has broken links to their reservation pages (argh!).

As I've said before I'm ordering the Tachyon XC helmet camera. I figure if I start playing now I'll have it ready for the Longest Day. :-).

No comments: