Saturday, February 6, 2016

Canceled ride, Feb 5th

Well I had planned on riding today but thought better of it as I noticed the roads were still a mess. I did show up at Village Park to meet my riders. Mark and I were there, Drew's ride had 4 people and there was Barry. Drew informed me that Barry isn't supposed to be riding until he gets a doctors note (good to know). Drew decided to ride, I thought it best not to chance it. There was water everywhere and with water there's bound to be black ice. I'm still dying to get my miles in but not at the cost of not being able to ride for weeks or months into the year. I still have March and April to get my miles up there. I'm planning on at least 1 double metric for June and possibly another for late May.

No comments: